Thursday, May 7, 2009
...not exactly the way you think. We have about 6 weeks left until our papers once again expire. They have not yet made it back to the embassy so it will be interesting to see what happens. We have decided that after 18 months of doing the same paper work only for them to expire or requirements to change from the Ukrainian side, that after this deadline, we will reconsider the whole Ukraine route. This is hard to write as we have invested alot...especially emotionally into this. It seems to be like a cat chasing it's tail as it would appear next to impossible for us to get our papers processed in time for them to make it alive to Ukraine. Praying for God's Will to be done and for us to have a peace and Hope in that.